by Navy Yard
July 5, 2023
The Navy Yard will be collecting school supplies to support two local elementary schools. F. Amedee Bregy Elementary School and D. Newlin Fell School are both K-8 elementary schools located in South Philadelphia.
The collection will take place Monday, July 17 through Friday, August 25 with drop-off locations throughout the Navy Yard campus.
Being part of the Navy Yard includes access to a diverse business community that offers opportunities not just for growth, but also initiatives to foster civic and corporate engagement in the community. One of the key areas of Navy Yard community engagement is focused on education and supporting, collaborating, and facilitating opportunities for the students in order to reach their full potential.
Suggested Donation Items
While donations of any supplies are welcome, the schools are looking for the following items to ensure their students are well prepared for the upcoming school year:
- Primary composition books
- Spiral one subject notebooks
- Crayola crayons
- Jumbo Crayola crayons
- Crayola colored cencils
- Clorox wipes
- Glue sticks
- Colored pocket folders
- Black EXPO markers
- Large bottles of hand sanitizer
- Plastic pencil case
- Plastic shoe box with lid for supplies
- School bag (large enough for folders and books)
Drop-off Locations (Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
- Building 101 Lobby, 4747 S Broad St
- Courtyard by Marriott Lobby, 1001 Intrepid Ave
- 150 Rouse Lobby, 150 Rouse Ave
- 1200 Intrepid Lobby, 1200 Intrepid Ave
- One Crescent Lobby, 1 Crescent Ave
- Philly Shipyard, Inc. Main Entrance, 2100 Kitty Hawk Ave
- FS Investments Lobby, 201 Rouse Blvd
We are hoping to continue previous years’ successes and collect even more supplies this year!