Navy Yard Transit Schedule
The Navy Yard offers two free bus routes that allow employees and visitors easy access to the Navy Yard from Center City and from NRG Station on the Broad Street Subway Line. This service only operates Monday-Friday.
NAVY YARD-NRG STATION LOOP SHUTTLE
The Navy Yard Loop bus runs between NRG Station (Broad St & Pattison Ave) and points throughout the Navy Yard.
Current Schedule: approximately every 15 minutes (This service only operates Monday-Friday)
- Early bird departures from NRG Station at 5:38 AM, 6:10 AM, and 6:36 AM.
- All day service from 7:00 AM to 7:20 PM with shuttles arriving approximately every 15 minutes. Last pick up at Broad Street & League Island Blvd at approximately 7:20 PM.
NAVY YARD-CENTER CITY EXPRESS
The Center City Express bus runs between Center City (10th & Filbert and 4th & Market) and points throughout the Navy Yard. Riders, please board the Center City Express Shuttle on the northwest corner of 10th & Filbert Streets (Greyhound Bus Station side/facing 7-Eleven).
Current Schedule: This service only operates Monday-Friday
- Mondays: Shuttles will run every 30 minutes from 6-10 a.m. and afternoons from 2:40-6:35 p.m.
- Tuesdays – Thursdays: Shuttles will continue to run every 20 minutes from 6-10 a.m. and afternoons from 2:40-6:35 p.m.
- Fridays: Shuttles will run every 30 minutes from 6-10 a.m. and afternoons from 2:40-6:35 p.m.
- Morning service shuttles depart from Jefferson Station beginning at 6 a.m.
- Afternoon service’s last pick up at Broad Street Gate at approximately 6:35 p.m.
WINTER 2023 WEATHER EMERGENCY SCHEDULE
During the winter months, there is a high risk of major delays in service due to slow/stopped traffic on Route I-95 and in Center City. As implemented in the past, this “Winter Weather Emergency” shuttle plan will apply:
If we declare a “Winter Weather Emergency,” we will state the timeframe via email, social media, and the Navy Yard Transit App. We will give as much advance notice as possible, but it may be implemented and effective immediately, depending on the timing of a snow/ice event.
- NAVY YARD-NRG STATION LOOPS MORNING: The first run will depart from NRG Station at 6:10 am (no 5:38 am shuttle).
- NAVY YARD-NRG STATION LOOPS AFTERNOON: We do not anticipate any deviation from our schedule unless the storm is so severe as to force us to end service early. If we must end service early, we will notify tenants via email and social media.
- CENTER CITY EXPRESS: NO SERVICE.